~Форум для девочек~

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ~Форум для девочек~ » Гостевая книга » Гостевая книга

Гостевая книга

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Отписывайтесь здесь.

- Yes very nice. How did you have enough money to arrange such a beauty?
When the girls came to their senses, Inna said, “What are you doing to me? I feel like a whore. But I can’t stop. I even think that if you want, I will give myself to you, sister, or you Sergey, even on Red Square!”
“Well, if that’s the case, then fine.
liveartbcs.com/sweden/05-02-2022. none
By the time I left, it was already dark outside, it was dark in the holiday village, and only the light from the fire dimly illuminated an interesting picture.
After some time, she felt weak, Roman, noticing this, became more courageous in his actions and put his hand on her knee, her skin became very sensitive, Roman moved his hand further, reaching Ksyusha's panties.
Not now, I'm not ready...
You know what I like, he said. He let go of the bottom of her skirt. Footsteps and conversation were heard from the left, she lowered her T-shirt. A moment later, a couple of men passed by without even looking in their direction. It was possible to go for a walk further, but he decided to continue what he started. He pulled her skirt down to her knees. She was silent and watched his actions. He lifted her T-shirt, took a step back, took out his phone and started taking photos. Quick footsteps were heard and local guys jumped into the alley, seemingly youngsters. The first saw a naked female body and braked sharply, the rest began to fly into it. She quickly lowered her shirt and pulled up her skirt. He took her by the hand and shouted:
There was a shocking picture in front of me, under one dimly burning transition lamp, a man was groping a woman, trying to pull off her skirt and bra. At the same time, he still managed to close her mouth so as not to scream. In general, I was a witness to the future rape. Torn pantyhose, half-pulled skirt and torn bra, all that this woman had at that time. I went upstairs, coming out of the underpass. There was silence all around, even those same alcoholics were not visible, only the wind and rain were heard, which began at the time when I was downstairs.

Вы здесь » ~Форум для девочек~ » Гостевая книга » Гостевая книга

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно